Constitution State Services - Tradition and Innovation in Claim Management
Constitution State Services LLC ("Constitution State Services" and "CSS") specializes in delivering customized, responsive claim administration services required by self-insurers and customers who purchase such services on a contract basis. Our programs respond to the unique requirements and environments of each client-company and center on the critical relationship between risk management services and a company's bottom line.
Formed in 1980, CSS offers the financial strength, national infrastructure and product portfolio few companies can match.
What We Bring to the Market
- Unbundled claim administration.
- Options in workers compensation claim handling include CustomComp®; a flexible, component-based model designed for larger clients; tailored to key areas in an organization's claim process. Or our product which offers the same level of service and medical and return-to-work expertise delivered via our fully-integrated approach.
- Managed care services utilizing our preferred provider networks and medical bill management services.
- Designated liability claim specialists focused on the goal of resolving general / product liability and auto cases promptly and fairly.
- Major case claim handlers help provide strategic direction and co-management of catastrophic claims.
- Integrated absence management services are delieved via Synchrony®1 which combines the best practices of Constitution State Services LLC's workers compensation with MetLife's short-term disability, long-term disability, and Family Medical Leave administration, into a single, integrated approach.
- Coordinated services delivery for occupational claim management and non-occupational disability and / or absence management services may also be arranged with a client’s preferred disability service provider.
- Custom risk control services delivered by specialists, technicians and loss control consultants that focus on cost-effective, practical actions designed to reduce loss frequency and severity.
- Risk management information services that provide the products and expertise to help turn data into effective action.
1Synchrony® is integrated absence management, which includes group disability insurance or services from MetLife, workers compensation insurance or services from The Travelers Indemnity Company and/or its property casualty affiliates, and may include family and medical leave administration from MetLife. Synchrony is a registered trademark of The Travelers Indemnity Company, One Tower Square, Hartford CT 06183 and MetLife, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166
- Focus on reducing loss costs.
- Single service or a multiple-line service program.
- Services designed to complement an organization's existing resources.
- Special service guidelines established to meet your claim administration requirements such as communications on reserves or pre-settlement advisories.